TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, October 29, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones has dismissed rumours of anorexic claiming that she is suffering from anorexia. In a recent interview, the Chicago star, insisted that her slender figure is the result of healthy eating and plenty of exercise. The 38-year-old said that both she and her husband Michael Douglas were left baffled by the rumours of anorexic.
"Michael was laughing at me. He told me what [people had] said – that stories say I'm anorexic. Do I look anorexic? How could I ever, ever be anorexic?" People quoted her, as saying.
The actress, who joined her husband and their two children, Dylan, 7, and Carys, 4, at the Savannah College of Art and Design's 10th Annual Savannah Film Festival where Douglas was given a Lifetime Achievement Award for acting, said that basically its her eating habits that have changed a little.
"I looooove bread. But these days, I'm just working out and not chomping down what I usually chomp down," she said. The Welsh beauty also expressed her shock over the amount of attention being placed on women's weight. "There are many women [who are] maybe a little fragile, and it becomes a huge issue," she said.