TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Thursday, July 19, 2007
After seven years of marriage, Welsh beauty Catherine Zeta-Jones is astounded that some people still think she wed Michael Douglas for his money. The 'Chicago' star insists that she did not marry Douglas for his money, and after seven years and two kids, people should be aware that there were no mercenary intentions on her part.
"There's some preconceived notion that I married Michael for his money, or I swan around in kimonos, making big demands. It's completely not the case," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "I've been working since I was 11 - actually, since I was 10 - in one business that's taken me through all my life. I just happened to meet my husband," she added.
The A-list couple tied the knot at the Plaza Hotel in New York City on 18 November 2000. Douglas famously captured Zeta-Jones' attention by using the line "I'd like to father your children" when they first met.
|Also read... |
Spielberg sued for owning FBI wanted painting
Pottermania sweeps PC Sorcar Jr too!
Harry Potter book on the net: fans livid
Nicole Richie trial postponed
I walk like a caveman: Brad Pitt