TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, July 30, 2007
Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones might be playing a first-class chef in her latest movie, but the actress confessed that in real life she is a bit of a flop when it comes to culinary skills. Catherine, who plays a chef in 'No Reservations,' revealed that she had a very "intimidating" experience while researching for her part in a busy Manhattan restaurant.
"It was very intimidating. I was terrified I was going to cut myself or burn myself. But I started off slicing, chopping, dicing and sauteing, and in a few days I felt a lot more comfortable," the Mirror quoted her, as saying. "I am in the kitchen every day - well, just walking through it. My husband said that this role was the biggest stretch I've ever had as an actress because it puts me in the kitchen," she added.
The 34-year-old actress said that apart from learning a few cooking skills, she also picked up a rather bizarre crush. "There's something very sexy about a man in an apron, clothes on or off. Come on, we all fantasise about a naked guy in a pinny when all you see is his little tush leaning over a stove," she said.