TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
cosmetics in the name of the Ocean's Twelve star. A source told Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "Catherine could be the most successful in a long line of celebrities who have launched their own beauty products. Most women would love to look as good as she does." As well as a signature scent other products Catherine could put her name to include haircare lotions, suncare products and deodorants. The 37-year-old mother-of-two, who is married to actor Michael Douglas, is already the face of cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden, and has promoted some of their best selling perfumes, including 'Provocative Woman'.
Last year, celebrity fragrances accounted for 23 per cent of the top 100 women's fragrances in the US. Stars who have released their own perfume include Sarah Jessica Parker, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue and Victoria and David Beckham. Elizabeth Taylor was one of the first stars to launch her own perfume which has seen more than one billion sales since it hit shops fifteen years ago.
Kimberly Stewart loves wearing lingerie
Carmen Electra dropped for Baywatch movie