- Charlotte Church berates Tony Blair, George Bush
- Charlotte Church missed boobs and bum after losing weight
- Charlotte Church sells Back To Scratch on QVC
- Charlotte Church opens about new beau
- Charlotte Church to sell £1.2m home after Gavin Henson split
- Charlotte Church, Gavin Henson parted ways over lesbian smooch
Friday, March 02, 2007
Charlotte Church has confirmed she is pregnant. The 21-year-old Welsh singer and her rugby star boyfriend Gavin Henson, 25, announced the happy news on Thursday on her official website. The posting read: "We are delighted. In an ideal world, we would not have made this announcement so early in the pregnancy. However, due to recent speculation and persistent questions from the media about this most private of matters, Charlotte felt she had no choice other than to go public and she was keen to ensure that her fans had the opportunity to read the truth here first."
Charlotte - who is famed for her drunken antics - sparked rumours she was expecting two weeks ago when she did not consume any alcohol at her 21st birthday party. The singer-and-TV presenter recently admitted she would love to marry Gavin and have children. She said at the time: "If he asked me to marry him I'd say yes. "We're so happy - I'd like to have his kids. I love him and he's the one."