TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Friday, November 23, 2007
Washington (ANI): It seems that actor Christian Bale landed a role in Rescue Down because of snakes and maggots. Director Werner Herzog recently revealed that he was reluctant to use special effects in the movie and was only prepared to cast an actor who was willing to bite a snake in half to make the role appear believable.
And the Batman star managed the deed without any faltering, he said. (Bale) had wanted to work with me for a long time and the first question I asked him was this: 'Are you willing to bite a snake in half?' Because the audience must be able to trust their eyes. Contactmusic quoted Herzog, as saying.
When you see Christian catch the snake and bite it, you know immediately this is not a digital trick or special effects. And when he eats live maggots earlier in the movie everybody can see it's not a trick, he added.