TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, November 23, 2007
Washington (ANI): It seems that actor Christian Bale landed a role in Rescue Down because of snakes and maggots. Director Werner Herzog recently revealed that he was reluctant to use special effects in the movie and was only prepared to cast an actor who was willing to bite a snake in half to make the role appear believable.
And the Batman star managed the deed without any faltering, he said. (Bale) had wanted to work with me for a long time and the first question I asked him was this: 'Are you willing to bite a snake in half?' Because the audience must be able to trust their eyes. Contactmusic quoted Herzog, as saying.
When you see Christian catch the snake and bite it, you know immediately this is not a digital trick or special effects. And when he eats live maggots earlier in the movie everybody can see it's not a trick, he added.