TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
McG is directing the project, with the pic scheduled to start production in Budapest in April next year. It is scheduled to hit screens in summer 2009. Warners has picked up North American distribution rights to "Terminator Salvation" in October. International rights are still open. Sony has first rights to those. The pic is being produced by the privately funded Halcyon along with former Intermedia CEO Moritz Borman; the two teamed up to acquire the rights to the franchise from ex-Carolco partners Andy Vajna and Mario Kassar. Producers intend the project to be the first in a trilogy reinventing the franchise.