TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, November 26, 2007
New York (ANI): Action hero Chuck Norris has been described as a bizarre celebrity in an upcoming book, which describes a number of outrageous “facts" the martial artists" fans have made up about him so far. The book titled 'The Truth About Chuck Norris" has been authored by Ian Spector.
According to the New York Post, the book even contains various strange utterances about Norris" masculinity. The book reads: "A cobra once bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died . . . Chuck Norris can impregnate women with only a glance. He can also do this to men . . . Chuck Norris only allows Jackie Chan to live because he likes Chris Tucker movies . . ."
It further reads: “When Chuck Norris breaks wind, it stays broken . . . Mr. T. once defeated Chuck Norris in a game of tic-tac-toe. In retaliation, Chuck Norris invented racism . . . When he is alone at night, Chuck Norris likes to wear slippers with bunnies on them. Real live bunnies." The book is scheduled for release next week.