TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Monday, November 26, 2007
New York (ANI): Action hero Chuck Norris has been described as a bizarre celebrity in an upcoming book, which describes a number of outrageous “facts" the martial artists" fans have made up about him so far. The book titled 'The Truth About Chuck Norris" has been authored by Ian Spector.
According to the New York Post, the book even contains various strange utterances about Norris" masculinity. The book reads: "A cobra once bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died . . . Chuck Norris can impregnate women with only a glance. He can also do this to men . . . Chuck Norris only allows Jackie Chan to live because he likes Chris Tucker movies . . ."
It further reads: “When Chuck Norris breaks wind, it stays broken . . . Mr. T. once defeated Chuck Norris in a game of tic-tac-toe. In retaliation, Chuck Norris invented racism . . . When he is alone at night, Chuck Norris likes to wear slippers with bunnies on them. Real live bunnies." The book is scheduled for release next week.