TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Courtney Love claims that drugs were available at Paris Hilton's recent birthday party. The former Hole singer joined Paris for a belated birthday celebration in Beverly Hills restaurant The Prime Grill on February 25. According to the New York Daily News newspaper, Courtney has revealed she saw a pile of "white powder" in the rest room. The rocker's claims are now jeopardising the latest series of 'The Simple Life', starring Paris and Nicole Richie. The pair are working as camp counsellors in the reality show, but their suitability has now been questioned. Jerry Silverman of the Foundation for Jewish Camping said: "Counsellors are trained, recruited, and tested. We take it very seriously."
Nicole Richie collapsed on the set of 'The Simple Life' and was briefly hospitalised and treated for dehydration on Friday. Her representative said: "Nicole is home resting and will return to work this evening. We are proud of the weight that Nicole is gaining and her focus on her health." The 25-year-old star, adopted daughter of Lionel Richie, was given intravenous fluids for 15 minutes and released.
Cameron Diaz caught kissing
Liz Hurley marries secretly a day early