TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Courtney Love is set to play Anna Nicole Smith in a new biopic. The 42-year-old singer - the widow of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain - is being considered to portray the tragic Playboy model who died on February 8 from an accidental drugs overdose. A film insider is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "Courtney is flattered to be in the frame as she had a lot of respect for Anna. Courtney feels she can relate to her tragedy. Owen Wilson is also being lined up to possibly play Anna Nicole's former love Larry Birkhead."
Another biographical film entitled 'Anna Nicole' is set to start shooting next week. This project will see 26-year-old singer and 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Willa Ford playing the blonde bombshell. There are striking similarities between Ford - who calls herself the "bad girl of pop" and Anna Nicole. They both shot to fame modelling for fashion label Guess? and were named Playboy's Playmate of the Year. The film will chart Anna Nicole's rollercoaster life from the age of 17, documenting her two marriages, her battle for her late husband J. Howard Marshall's billions and her untimely death.
Anna Nicole died aged 39, just five months after giving birth to her daughter Dannielynn. Larry Birkhead was revealed as the father of the seven-month-old baby on Tuesday.