TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Courtney Love reportedly lost three stones in just three months by putting a lock on her fridge. The 44-year-old star bolted her fridge and gave the key to her housekeeper in a bid to help her stick to the strict diet. She told Britain's Grazia magazine: "I was at a charity event and my friend Sting said to me 'Why don't you do a body transformation?' I was about to start working on a new album and I was feeling experimental. It made me wonder what it would be like to be skinny.
"But it was hard. It's like kicking drugs."
Courtney's tough dieting regime includes two meal-replacement milkshakes a day for breakfast and lunch followed by steamed fish and vegetables for dinner. The diet has helped the actress-and-singer to lose 51lbs since Christmas and Courtney now weights 137lbs. Courtney says she has no intention of losing any more weight and admits she gets fed up when her Hollywood friends say they need to slim down. She said: "I was out to dinner with Gwyneth Paltrow and Drew Barrymore and Gwyneth said, 'I'm fat.' I was like, 'I'm going to smack you. Shut up.'
"The first time I met Gwyneth I was really nasty to her because I was jealous. I felt inadequate. "But I will never be a size zero because my ribs are too big. I also have a pretty big head so I wouldn't look right. If I got under 120lbs that would be a problem - I'd start looking like a crazy person."