TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Friday, February 16, 2007
Courtney Cox insists there was "no tongue" involved in her kiss with Jennifer Aniston. The friends share a lesbian embrace in the season finale of Courteney's new TV show 'Dirt', but the two actresses kept it clean. Courtney said: "There is no tongue and it is really not a big deal to kiss. "I am not saying, Don't tune in to watch Jennifer on the show,' because she is fantastic and you get to see us together again. But if you think it is just about a major make-out session, you will be disappointed." The 42-year-old actress also revealed she and Jennifer were constantly pressured to kiss by a former 'Friends' assistant director who bribed them with the promise of letting them start work later.
She said: "Our first assistant director on 'Friends' wanted us to do it. "In order for us to get a later call time, the assistant director dared us to kiss once and we thought about it. For the whole year we would get a later call time. We didn't do it, no." Courtney insists Jennifer, 38, is a really fun person. She said: "Let me tell you. That girl cuts up just as much as the rest of us. She is very fun and she's goofy and she is just a doll. She is a great fun person with a great sense of humour."
Keira Knightley breasts are small
Sharon Stone calls German's nasty