TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Courteney Cox and David Arquette are selling their Malibu mansion for three times what they paid for it.The couple are selling their California home for $33.5 million - an astonishing $23 million dollars more than they paid for it.
The "world class architectural estate" was designed by John Lautner. It has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and an 80 ft beachfront area. A source told Us Weekly magazine: "Courteney bought the house for its unique architectural design, she studied architecture at Washington DC's Mount Vernon College." The property was listed for sale on January 23. Other sources claim the 42-year-old 'Dirt' star first put the house on the market in August 2006 and is having trouble selling it, due to its hefty price tag.
Brandy to manslaughter charges
Sienna Miller not with Diddy