TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Friday, November 09, 2007
Washington (ANI): Oscar winning star actor Russell Crowe is contemplating holy water plunge at the Byzantine chapel he has built on his Australian farm. The Gladiator star"s three-year-old son Charlie has already been baptised at the church. He now plans to get baptised on the same day as his younger son.
"I'd like to do it this year," E!online quoted the 43-year-old star as telling Men's Journal. "Charlie was baptized there. And when Tennyson gets baptized there, I will too," he said. Crowe said that his decision of taking the holy water plunge was inspired by his sons" baptism.
"My mom and dad decided to let my brother and me make our own decisions about God when we got to the right age. I started thinking recently, 'If I believe it is important to baptize my kids, why not me?'" he told the magazine. "I do believe there are more important things than what is in the mind of a man. There is something much bigger that drives us all. I'm willing to take that leap of faith," he added. The chapel was built on Crowe's 560-acre farm in New South Wales four years ago.