- Emma Watson Gushes On Working With Darren In Noah
- Man of Steel collection going strong at US Box Office
- Man of Steel (MOS) - Movie Review: Sturdy and emotional
- Taylor Swift, Lea Michele, Scarlett Johansson in race for Les Miserables
- Oprah Winfrey sails with Russell Crowe in Australian waters
- Ayelet Zurer's the new mother of Superman
Friday, November 09, 2007
Washington (ANI): Oscar winning star actor Russell Crowe is contemplating holy water plunge at the Byzantine chapel he has built on his Australian farm. The Gladiator star"s three-year-old son Charlie has already been baptised at the church. He now plans to get baptised on the same day as his younger son.
"I'd like to do it this year," E!online quoted the 43-year-old star as telling Men's Journal. "Charlie was baptized there. And when Tennyson gets baptized there, I will too," he said. Crowe said that his decision of taking the holy water plunge was inspired by his sons" baptism.
"My mom and dad decided to let my brother and me make our own decisions about God when we got to the right age. I started thinking recently, 'If I believe it is important to baptize my kids, why not me?'" he told the magazine. "I do believe there are more important things than what is in the mind of a man. There is something much bigger that drives us all. I'm willing to take that leap of faith," he added. The chapel was built on Crowe's 560-acre farm in New South Wales four years ago.