TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Friday, November 09, 2007
Washington (ANI): Oscar winning star actor Russell Crowe is contemplating holy water plunge at the Byzantine chapel he has built on his Australian farm. The Gladiator star"s three-year-old son Charlie has already been baptised at the church. He now plans to get baptised on the same day as his younger son.
"I'd like to do it this year," E!online quoted the 43-year-old star as telling Men's Journal. "Charlie was baptized there. And when Tennyson gets baptized there, I will too," he said. Crowe said that his decision of taking the holy water plunge was inspired by his sons" baptism.
"My mom and dad decided to let my brother and me make our own decisions about God when we got to the right age. I started thinking recently, 'If I believe it is important to baptize my kids, why not me?'" he told the magazine. "I do believe there are more important things than what is in the mind of a man. There is something much bigger that drives us all. I'm willing to take that leap of faith," he added. The chapel was built on Crowe's 560-acre farm in New South Wales four years ago.