TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Monday, November 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Oscar winning actor Russel Crowe is confident that Sir Ridley Scott will win an Academy Award for his new movie American Gangster. The crime thriller pic stars Russel Crowe alongside Denzel Washington. Crowe revealed that he was hoping that Scott, who has never won an Academy Award, will pick up an Oscar this time.
"If there's any director I know who deserves an Oscar, it's Ridley Scott," Contactmusic quoted Crowe, as saying. "He is one of the greatest visual artists of our time and deserving of any honour that comes his way," he added. Meanwhile Crowe has revealed that he once desired to be a part of an episode of the hit TV series 'Sex and The City'- to wow his wife.
The Gladiator star admitted that his wife Danielle Spencer was a big fan of the series before it ended in 2005, and so in order to surprise his wife the 43-year old actor yearned for a guest appearance in the show. "It would have been fun to have a turn on an episode where she (Spencer) wasn't expecting to see me," he said.