TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
London : Hollywood Superstar Russell Crowe left a group of New York gangsters intimidated by his presence while researching for his new flick 'American Gangster'. The 43-year-old star was shocked to see the effect he had on the criminals when he visited them for advice.
"I couldn't work out why they were shaking," Daily Express quoted him, as saying. "I thought they must've been dealing with a drug problem. But then one of them said about the other one, 'No, don't worry. He's just nervous because he's being interviewed by Maximus'," he added.
However, the actor's son is proving to be his fiercest critic when he branded his movies 'not good enough to watch', not realising the impact his father has on his fans.