- Emma Watson Gushes On Working With Darren In Noah
- Man of Steel collection going strong at US Box Office
- Man of Steel (MOS) - Movie Review: Sturdy and emotional
- Taylor Swift, Lea Michele, Scarlett Johansson in race for Les Miserables
- Oprah Winfrey sails with Russell Crowe in Australian waters
- Ayelet Zurer's the new mother of Superman
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
London : Hollywood Superstar Russell Crowe left a group of New York gangsters intimidated by his presence while researching for his new flick 'American Gangster'. The 43-year-old star was shocked to see the effect he had on the criminals when he visited them for advice.
"I couldn't work out why they were shaking," Daily Express quoted him, as saying. "I thought they must've been dealing with a drug problem. But then one of them said about the other one, 'No, don't worry. He's just nervous because he's being interviewed by Maximus'," he added.
However, the actor's son is proving to be his fiercest critic when he branded his movies 'not good enough to watch', not realising the impact his father has on his fans.