TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Washington (ANI): Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe is extremely excited about his role in Ridley Scott"s forthcoming Robin Hood epic – because he has been an ardent admirer of the tales since childhood. The Gladiator actor will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and expects the movie to be serving a big budget and create history.
“We'll have a look at the Hollywood mythology and how much of that is embedded in the psyche of people when they think of Robin Hood," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. “Richard the Lionheart won't be bounding up in the last scene and saving the day. Richard was a bloke who only spoke French. And who only spent six months of his 10-year reign in England," he added.
Meanwhile, Crowe has vowed not to encourage his kids to get into the acting world because he knows the pitfalls of the profession. I'm there for whatever they want to do, but I certainly know the pitfalls of this business so I won't be encouraging them," he said.