TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Hollywood star Tom Cruise is worried after his latest movie Lions for Lambs failed to reach upto the top three in its opening weekend. The Mission Impossible star fears that his movie might just go down as an expensive flop. The movie is based on the war in Afghanistan and tracks the story of a platoon.
The movie is directed by Robert Redford and has been made at an estimated cost of $35 million. Cruise is also one of the producers for the movie and is the first from the United Artists Studio. Cruise incidentally had set up this studio after he was dropped by Paramount last year and had high expectations from this movie.