TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Hollywood star Tom Cruise is worried after his latest movie Lions for Lambs failed to reach upto the top three in its opening weekend. The Mission Impossible star fears that his movie might just go down as an expensive flop. The movie is based on the war in Afghanistan and tracks the story of a platoon.
The movie is directed by Robert Redford and has been made at an estimated cost of $35 million. Cruise is also one of the producers for the movie and is the first from the United Artists Studio. Cruise incidentally had set up this studio after he was dropped by Paramount last year and had high expectations from this movie.