TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
49 years ago, when the Oscar-winning actress appeared in the TV drama, she not only had to cope with the demands of the six-part series going out live but also her first ever TV role. “It was very frightening but we didn"t seem to bat an eye," the Daily Mail quoted Dench, as saying.
She revealed that the timings were so tight, that she wasn"t always able to complete costume changes, although her crew helped to save embarrassment. “There was one shot where I had to run and do a change from one scene to another," she said. "When I got to the next scene I was standing on some stairs and I realised I hadn"t got my skirt on. So I thought I"d sit down and the cameras were able to film me from the waist up. That"s how on the ball the crew were," she added.