TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Monday, November 12, 2007
London (ANI): Current 007 Daniel Craig will get to pick and choose which women he wants as his Bond girls in the next movie. A source revealed that the actor had rooted for Eva Green in Casino Royale, and bosses are now giving him the chance to pick his leading ladies once again.
"Daniel campaigned for Eva Green to do Casino Royale and is having a similar input in the casting of the next film," the Daily Mail quoted the source, as saying. The source added that the new movie, as yet titled 'Bond 22" will have not one, not two but four women.
The insider also revealed that Craig was having a bit of a hard time choosing between all those ladies coming in for screen tests. "There'll be four girls, all of whom will look Latin-American as much of the film is set in Panama, and Daniel is having a hard time choosing between those screen testing," the source said. The new Bond movie is set to hit big screens the world over next year.
When it comes to having the best body in tinsel town, the likes of George Clooney and Jude Law are absolutely no competition for new Bond Daniel Craig. The British star topped a poll of 'Best Celeb Bodies" for a fitness firm.
The poll also showed that no matter how much people admire George Clooney and Jude Law, when it comes to physique, the two were no competition to another former James Bond – Sir Sean Connery. Connery came in tenth on the list, but he was still placed higher than the two younger stars.
While 46-year old Clooney was 14th on the list, 34-year old Law was at the 15th spot, reports The Sun. In the ladies category, the poll was topped by 29-year old Myleene Klass. Once again however, it showed that there are enough people who admire older women"s bodies when Sophia Loren was rated higher on the list than Angelina Jolie, 32, and Jennifer Lopez, 38.