TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Monday, November 26, 2007
London (ANI): Actor Daniel Craig is preparing for his second 007 role - by doing yoga and pilates. The 39-year-old actor, who wants to look toned for his next role, has ditched the dumbbells and hit the yoga mat. “He hates the gym but is enjoying the calming exercises yoga and Pilates," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
Craig vindicated himself in his first outing as James Bond in 'Casino Royale' by not only putting up a fine performance but by muscling up. Meanwhile, Craig has come up with a new trick to avoid fans and paparazzi - guzzling his drinks incredibly fast.
The actor, who is frustrated by the lack of privacy in his life, has now chosen to consume numerous alcoholic beverages in a short period of time so he can make the most of a visit to the pub.