TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Monday, November 26, 2007
London (ANI): Actor Daniel Craig is preparing for his second 007 role - by doing yoga and pilates. The 39-year-old actor, who wants to look toned for his next role, has ditched the dumbbells and hit the yoga mat. “He hates the gym but is enjoying the calming exercises yoga and Pilates," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
Craig vindicated himself in his first outing as James Bond in 'Casino Royale' by not only putting up a fine performance but by muscling up. Meanwhile, Craig has come up with a new trick to avoid fans and paparazzi - guzzling his drinks incredibly fast.
The actor, who is frustrated by the lack of privacy in his life, has now chosen to consume numerous alcoholic beverages in a short period of time so he can make the most of a visit to the pub.