TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is happy to have sex with girls who are only interested in him because of his fame. The 17-year-old actor insists he is too young to settle down and is keen to take advantage of any groupies he has.
He said: "Girls who want to go out with me just because I'm famous has never been a problem. I'm 17. I don't care. Obviously, if I wanted a deep and meaningful relationship then I wouldn't want to be going out with somebody who is only with me because I'm an actor, but if you don't have a relationship like that then it's fine."
However, Daniel is adamant he wouldn't stay with a girl who called him Harry during sex.
He said: "People do call me Harry. I once had a friend call me so by accident. If there's another person in the room called Harry and somebody shouts their name, I do respond slightly, which is embarrassing. But no one has ever said it in the throws of passion. That would be the end of that session. Go now!"
However, he seems to be looking for a girlfriend at the moment and has a crush too. "I don't have a girlfriend but I hope to at some point. There is one particularly beautiful redhead I saw in the crowd who I'm looking forward to signing an autograph later," he said. He also added that he likes all girls.
Daniel reprises his role as the boy wizard for the fifth time in new movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.