TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has been rated 11 out of 10 for his kissing skills. Katie Leung - who plays the boy wizard's love interest Cho Chang in new movie 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' - says kissing Daniel was a "lovely" experience.
Katie said, "It was very lovely. It took about 30 takes and it was quite graphic. I was nervous beforehand but it was lovely. Daniel was definitely a great kisser and a real gentleman. I'd give him 11 out of 10."
And Daniel was quick to return the compliment, saying: "She gave me eleven? Oh, she gets eleven too. Wonderful, it looks like we're both great kissers."
Hundreds of screaming Potter fans braved thunderstorms and driving rain to greet the 17-year-old star at the European premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' in London's Leicester Square last night. Despite crowds of adoring girls Daniel quickly spotted his favourite fan.
He joked, "There's one particularly beautiful redhead over there. I'm looking forward to getting to know her."
Daniel was joined by his fellow cast members including Rupert Grint, 18, and Emma Watson, 17 who play Harry's best friends Ron and Hermione, as well as author JK Rowling, whose seventh and final Potter book is due out on July 21.