TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, October 05, 2007
London, (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe wants to be cremated when he dies – and then have his ashes fired from a cannon. The Harry Potter star admits that he once saw a similar thing on TV, and thought that it was 'brilliant'. He is now determined to go out in the same style.
"I'd like my ashes to be fired out of a cannon with 'Let him RIP' on the urn. I saw it on TV once — brilliant!," The Sun quoted him, as telling GQ magazine. For the meantime however, Radcliffe is a little preoccupied with thinking about his 21st birthday. The actor turned 18 in 18 in July this year, but regrets that he didn"t go wild on reaching that particular milestone in his life. He"s planning to correct that mistake when he throws his 21st birthday bash.