TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Daniel Craig is set to play the devil. The James Bond star has reportedly signed up for the role of Satan in 'I, Lucifer' which focuses on the fallen angel's last attempt at redemption. A source said: "The role really appealed to Daniel, who loves artistic challenges. He doesn't want to be typecast just as an action hero after the success of 'Casino Royale'." Craig will start shooting the £75 million film between his next project 'His Dark Materials' and his second outing as 007, 'Bond 22'. The movie is based on a best-selling novel by Glen Duncan, which in turn was inspired by John Milton's epic 17th century poem Paradise Lost.
The poem tells the story of Lucifer's revenge for being banished to hell for betraying God. 'I, Lucifer' sees the fallen angel being given one month to redeem himself by attempting to live as a saintly human. However, Satan uses his new human body to commit as many sins as he can.
Catherine Zeta Jones to launch perfume
Kimberly Stewart loves wearing lingerie