TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Daniel Craig hired two body doubles to escape an over-zealous fan at the Oscars. The handsome Bond star was nervous about an obsessed New Orleans woman turning up and harassing him so he enlisted the help of two look-a-likes to avoid any unwanted attention. A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Daniel was extremely well looked after and security was at an all-time high. Daniel has had one woman from New Orleans trail his whereabouts every time he is in America. She always pushes to get hold of him and threatened to handcuff herself to him should she get near him either at the awards or at the Vanity Fair after-show party. So two decoys who looked just like him were hired for extra protection."
Daniel, 38, was seen enjoying champagne, beer and martinis with his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell, 29, at the star-studded Vanity Fair party at Beverly Hills' Mortons Restaurant. Daniel is not the only British heartthrob to be plagued by obsessive fans. Hugh Grant, 46, was promoting his latest movie 'Music and Lyrics' in Amsterdam last week when a fan handcuffed herself to Hugh. The actor had to be cut loose by fire-fighters.
Eva Mendes modelling leopard underwear
Pamela Anderson wearing dead sheep