TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Celebrated soccer star David Beckham is all agog to try his luck at acting. The player has signed with the Los Angeles Galaxy to make an effort and begin an acting career in due course of time. Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani confirmed to media sources about Beckham's decision. Last week Beckham had issued a public statement pertaining to his decision not to renew his contract with Real Madrid and move to the US along with his wife, former Spice Girl, the bubbly Victoria. The fans were astounded when their sports hero revealed the news of having signed a five-year $250 million contract to play for America's Major League Soccer team the L.A. Galaxy. Armani affirmed, "If reports (that the deal is worth $250 million) are true, then he has done the right thing. And I think he wants to be an actor, not a footballer."
Beckham who is thinking from a long term point of view has made a sensible move according to Armani, who designed the England soccer team's outfits in recent years. Beckham with his elegant and glamorous looks is slowly near the fag end of his football career and has made the right decision at the most opportune moment. Beckham sought the help of his actor friend, Tom Cruise seeking his valuable advice as to whether he should try his luck at acting and shift to Hollywood, when his forte has all the while been football. Who knows maybe the actor in him will outshine the player in future!