TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Friday, July 27, 2007
New single daddy actor David Hasselhoff has found a way to tackle his young daughters.
The Hoff, who recently won the custody of daughters from ex-wife Pamela Bach, reveals that respect and not overreacting are the magic rules that help him bond with Hayley, 14, and Taylor-Ann, 17. As for how will he react when his daughters start dating, the 55-year-old insisted that if the girls don't lie about it he will be fine.
"If you tell me the truth and discuss where we're going, where you think you want to go and what you want to do, that's fine, but if you lie to me, then we have a problem, and that's lack of respect," OK! magazine quoted Hasselhoff, as saying.
Meanwhile, the former TV serial 'Baywatch' star is contemplating producing a pop album for his teenaged daughters because he's impressed with the girls' singing skills.