TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Monday, March 05, 2007
David Beckham has no interest in "Hollywood glitz". The soccer star - who will move to the US this summer after signing for Los Angeles Galaxy - insists he and wife Victoria don't enjoy being in the limelight. David, who is to star in a new reality show documenting his US move, told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "People have said we're going because we're attracted by the Hollywood glitz. But I'm not sure that, as a family, we actually enjoy that side of things. The perception is we love the red carpets and parties and being in the limelight - but the reality is we don't." David is adamant it was "absolutely" his decision to move to Los Angeles, and says Victoria would have been willing to follow him anywhere in the world.
The 31-year-old said: "Going to Los Angeles was absolutely my decision. I drove it all. Victoria knows me well enough to say, 'If that's what you want, if you want to go and play in America, then we go. She has always been the same. She wants what is best for me and the family." He also slammed rumours he is moving to Los Angeles to pursue a movie career, admitting he is too "stiff" to be a film star. David - who appeared as himself in 'Goal!' and 'Goal! 2: Living the Dream' - said: "I looked a bit stiff in 'Goal!' I must admit, acting isn't for me. I can't act, that film was as much as I can do. At least it was about football though, and I'm not bad at doing that."
John Trovolta's wife to play love intrest
Angelina Jolie to adopt Vietnamese baby