TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Monday, February 19, 2007
David Hasselhoff has started dressing in drag. The former 'Baywatch' actor is starring as cross-dressing director Roger DeBris in the Las Vegas production of hit Broadway musical 'The Producers' and is struggling with the costume. Hasselhoff said: "Now I know why women can't wait to get out of heels. "I'll only wear the two inch pumps, if I wore the three inch I'd fall over like a giraffe." The actor also has to wear a 35lb beaded-gown for the part, along with a red wig. He added: "I look like Dennis Rodman on acid."
Hasselhoff, 54, admits he was initially unsure about accepting the cross-dressing role. After deciding to play a transvestite, the actor realised most of his roles have been strange. He said: "I never thought I'd be talking to a car in 'Knight Rider', or achieve syndication history with a crazy show like 'Baywatch'." Hasselhoff has decorated his dressing room backstage with life-size cut-outs and posters of himself in 'Baywatch' and 'Knight Rider'. He said: "I must be the most self-indulgent person to have this stuff. But I've got to market 'The Hoff'."
Paris Hilton hurled lipstick at
Xena makes comeback