TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Demi Moore and hubby Ashton Kutcher 'freaked out" when they learnt that their camera phone snapshots had surfaced on the Internet. According to U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer, the snaps feature nude shots of Moore posing on a bed. The phone belonged to Kutcher, which he lost during a trip to Spain in April 2007.
And reports suggest that the man who found the phone at the back of a taxi is now offering the racy photographs to sleazy websites for 1 million dollars. "In some of the 35 pictures, Demi lies sprawled naked on a bed with a light and dark red-patterned pillow propping her lower back," Contactmusic quoted a source, as telling the tabloid. "Another shows a bare-chested Ashton taking a photo of himself in the mirror," the source added.
The source further said that the couple 'freaked out" when they realised that their snapshots are being circulated in cyberspace. "People started calling the phone, asking for Ashton. Finally Ashton decided to ring it and spoke to the guy. He demanded that the guy give it back but the man switched the phone off," the source said. "When Demi and Ashton got word that someone had their racy pictures, they freaked out," the source added.