TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Demi Moore is rumoured to be pregnant. Demi and husband Ashton Kutcher have previously confessed they want a child together and speculation is rife she is now expecting. The actress' representative said: "If or when Demi is pregnant, she and her husband will decide if that extremely private information should be made public." Ashton is holding a press conference on Friday to promote his new NBC show 'The Real Wedding Crashers' but has already announced he will not answer any personal questions. An email said: "Questions will be taken from in-person journalists as well as from press on the phone. Please do not ask Ashton Kutcher any 'personal' questions."
Demi, 44, said recently: "I most definitely want to have children with Ashton. Most definitely. Once you hit three, and you're outnumbered, it's really like, 'What's the difference between three or four or five?' For me, the most important thing that I've contributed is my children." Ashton, 28, is close to his three step-daughters, Rumer, 18, Scout, 15, and Tallulah, 12, and has also expressed his desire to become a father.
Burger King's thanks Jennifer Hudson with
Hollywood lesbian couple to marry