TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"I had done some television interview, and they asked about my family life and kids. I talked about how I'm a proud father and how much I love my kids and how they're fun and what we do and how it's great, Conatctmusic quoted Depp, as saying. "I was thinking that if in 25, 35 years my kids watch old footage, I'd be proud for them to see their dad saying how much he loves them.
"Well, the show aired, and I get a phone call: 'What the f**k are you doing?' I said, 'Marlon, what are you talking about?' He said, 'That's none of their business!' "I tried to say, 'Marlon, listen, man, I only wanted my kids to...'" "And it was like he gave me this sort of once-over. 'You don't do it, man. That's your world and it's nobody else's business. It's not anybody's entertainment.' And he was right," he added.