- Hrithik Roshan To Play Johnny Depp's Character 'Captain Jack Sparrow' In Thug!
- Top 10 all time highest grossing Hollywood movies
- Deathly Hallows 2 breaks Lord of the Rings record
- Johnny Depp to sign up for Pirates of the Caribbean 5
- On Stranger Tides grosses $1 billion at Box Office
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon to gross $38 mn on first day
"I had done some television interview, and they asked about my family life and kids. I talked about how I'm a proud father and how much I love my kids and how they're fun and what we do and how it's great, Conatctmusic quoted Depp, as saying. "I was thinking that if in 25, 35 years my kids watch old footage, I'd be proud for them to see their dad saying how much he loves them.
"Well, the show aired, and I get a phone call: 'What the f**k are you doing?' I said, 'Marlon, what are you talking about?' He said, 'That's none of their business!' "I tried to say, 'Marlon, listen, man, I only wanted my kids to...'" "And it was like he gave me this sort of once-over. 'You don't do it, man. That's your world and it's nobody else's business. It's not anybody's entertainment.' And he was right," he added.