TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"I had done some television interview, and they asked about my family life and kids. I talked about how I'm a proud father and how much I love my kids and how they're fun and what we do and how it's great, Conatctmusic quoted Depp, as saying. "I was thinking that if in 25, 35 years my kids watch old footage, I'd be proud for them to see their dad saying how much he loves them.
"Well, the show aired, and I get a phone call: 'What the f**k are you doing?' I said, 'Marlon, what are you talking about?' He said, 'That's none of their business!' "I tried to say, 'Marlon, listen, man, I only wanted my kids to...'" "And it was like he gave me this sort of once-over. 'You don't do it, man. That's your world and it's nobody else's business. It's not anybody's entertainment.' And he was right," he added.