TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
"One time a guy told me that he brought his wife to see Pirates Of The Caribbean. She had lost her motor skills. I forget what you call it. It's not autism. They made a movie about it, where you recede and your functions start to go," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. “Anyway, they're watching the film, and when Captain Jack Sparrow came on the screen, she started to laugh.
“This guy said he hadn't heard that laugh in years. And so he took her back to see the film repeatedly. For some reason, Captain Jack made her laugh every time. That's right up there," he added.