TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Depp immediately agreed to be four-year-old Billy's godfather, but was confused because Burton did not ask him personally. "This is Tim Burton in a nutshell - we were doing Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and I was on the set... One of my pals comes up and says, 'Helena just called. When you get a moment, she'd like you to give her a call back,' Contactmusic quoted Depp, as saying.
"So I go back to the trailer, call Helena, and say, 'Hey, what's going on?... Is everything all right?' And she says, 'Everything's fine. But, well, you know how Tim is. He wants to know if you'd be... he'd like for you to be Billy's godfather.'
"I say, 'But I was just with Tim. I was with him three minutes ago. I had to leave him to walk back to the trailer to call you. So she called me to ask because Tim just couldn't. That was his way of asking. I went back to the set and said, Thank you.' I told him that I was honoured.
"It doesn't get heavier than saying, I'd like you to be the godfather of my son.' But he's not ever going to put himself into a corny kind of situation with a pal. He's like, Good, yeah, yeah.' Boom. Let's get back into the work,'" he added.