TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"I got beat up a lot. I saw people having sex in alleys. I remember I was five-years-old and this guy with a trenchcoat, needles and crack cornered me," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. However, the actor insisted that residing in such an area made him despise drugs. "Seeing the devastation on my block, seeing heroin addicts made me think twice about ever getting involved in drugs. It's evil," he said.