TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"I got beat up a lot. I saw people having sex in alleys. I remember I was five-years-old and this guy with a trenchcoat, needles and crack cornered me," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. However, the actor insisted that residing in such an area made him despise drugs. "Seeing the devastation on my block, seeing heroin addicts made me think twice about ever getting involved in drugs. It's evil," he said.