TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Monday, July 30, 2007
If there is one person upset about Rob Schneider's appearance on Jay Leno's show dressed as troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, it is her mum Dina Lohan.
The 'Mean Girls' star flaked out of the show after she was booked for drunk driving on July 24. As an eleventh-hour replacement, Schneider, who wore a black dress, a blonde wig and an alcohol-monitoring bracelet on his leg, poked fun at the 21-year-old.
An upset Dina slammed the show's host and said though her family has 'great respect' for Leno, he 'disappointed' them by mocking at a very 'serious situation' concerning her daughter.
"We have a great respect for Jay Leno but we are disappointed in the path he chose to allow a guest to make light of a very serious situation concerning Lindsay," People Magazine quoted her, as telling Access Hollywood. "This is a very personal and private matter and our only concern is to get Lindsay the help that she needs. We will get through this together and it will make our family stronger," she added.
However, she thanked late-night host Craig Ferguson for taking the situation more seriously on his show. "Thank you to Craig Ferguson for not making a mockery of such a serious situation to which teens and young adults are facing across the country. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all families who have had to see a family member through tough times," she said.