TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
It looks like socialite Dori Cooperman brings bad luck to anyone who parties with her, for everyone from Tara Reid, Lizzie Grubman and most recently Lindsay Lohan have been doomed after they started socialising with her.
Reid was a promising actress after her role in American Pie, but as she began to hang out with Cooperman, she hit rock bottom in her career, with a bad plastic surgery and a disastrous reality show ruining it further. However, Reid wasn't as unlucky as Lohan for she got away without arrest, jail or rehab.
Next was Grubman, who drove her SUV into a crowd of people outside a Long Island nightclub, injuring 16 people, reports the New York Post. Cooperman, who was in the vehicle with her, turned up in court to testify for the case. The publicist was found guilty of the felony and served time for several months, but escaped a possible term of eight years. However, Grubman retired from the party scene for a life of connubial bliss.
The latest victim of her acquaintance has been Lohan, who met Cooperman at Promises rehab, where the latter checked in after stealing her neighbour's 4,300 dollars cheque. The two were spotted hitting several nightspots after the actress finished her stint at the rehab.But, they weren't partying together when Lohan was arrested for the second time for DUI on July 24.
Following Lohan's arrest, she claimed that nowadays, she is not associating with people who aren't sober, and that she cut all ties with Lohan after she found out about her boozy ways. "At this point in my life, I'm not associating with people who are not sober . . . As soon as I was able to confirm that Miss Lohan was not sober, I immediately terminated my communication," she said.