TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Drew Barrymore hasn't got a date for Valentine's Day. The actress - who recently split from her boyfriend of four-and-a-half years The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti - revealed her Valentine's heartbreak at the London premiere of her new movie 'Music and Lyrics' last night. She told BANG showbiz: "I'm not sure what I'm doing for Valentine's Day. I will probably go bowling with all of my single girlfriends. Well, we have such a good time together and I love my girlfriends. We go out to dinner, tothe movies, out drinking wine. It's a great time to see my friends." Drew braved the cold in a strapless John Galliano dress to meet fans who had gathered for the premiere in Leicester Square.
Her co-star Hugh Grant - who plays a washed up 80s pop star in the romantic comedy - arrived on the red carpet with his girlfriend Jemima Khan. Always the gentleman, the actor whisked his love inside to keep warm, and then returned to talk to waiting fans. Hugh had nothing but praise for Drew. He gushed: "It was lovely for me, miserable for Drew. She brought me up and I brought her horribly down."
Heather Graham comfortable kissing woman
Lindsay Lohan gets off from rehab