TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Drew Barrymore claims she is a schizophrenic. The 'Music and Lyrics' actress - who experimented with cocaine by the age of 14, attempted to commit suicide at 15 and has been married twice - blames her turbulent life on the many different sides of her personality. She told Britain's Live magazine: "I am a yin and a yang Piscean. I'm an extremist, I'm a polarity. No wonder I'm a schizophrenic." Drew - who legally divorced her mother, Hungarian model Jaid Barrymore, at the age of 17 - insists she has managed to put many of her past demons behind her and finally make up with her mother.
She said: "I felt I needed more support from her when I was younger. The intentions between us are good now - but the execution of those intentions is always a little tricky. But it's getting easier as I'm at that age where I can see the good things about my mother as well as the bad. I now hold her in high regard."