TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Drew Barrymore and boyfriend Spike Jonze can't keep their hands off each other in public, it has been reported. The couple were seen canoodling at Los Angeles' Sunset Tower Hotel - a favourite haunt of Spike's ex-wife Sofia Coppola - last Friday (20.04.07).
A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Spike came in with his new girlfriend, Drew Barrymore. She looked so pretty and they couldn't keep their hands off each other and made out in a corner booth. Sofia would have been p***ed if she was there." Drew and the Being John Malkovich director were first seen together on Valentine's Day earlier this year.
Spike was married to Sofia, daughter of legendary Francis Ford Coppola, for four years before the pair split in 2003 citing "irreconcilable differences". Charlie's Angels beauty Barrymore split from The Strokes' drummer Fabrizio Morreti in January. They had dated for almost five years.
Sienna Miller replaces Lindsay Lohan
Shanna Moakler's dirty antics