TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Drew Barrymore has warned Lindsay Lohan not to follow in her troubled footsteps. The 'Music and Lyrics' actress was a child star in E.T. and entered rehab at 13 for drink and drug addiction - and is worried Lindsay will end up the same way, just older. Drew said in an interview with Harper's Bazaar magazine: "I know Lindsay, and I like her very much. You just have to be as graceful as you can.You know, you flub, you flub. And that's life. I think - do what you want, but just be professional." Lindsay, 20, entered rehab last month to be treated for alcohol addiction after she collapsed following an all night drinking binge at the Golden Globes. Since leaving rehab Lindsay has continued to go out partying in Los Angeles.
Beyonce cries for Jennifer Hudson
Meet The Fockers III