TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Elizabeth Hurley has come under fire for making her son Damian appear in a neon pink bikini for a campaign for her swimwear range for kids. The five-year old little boy was dressed in the "Milly Bikini", with only oversize sunglasses hiding his face, to help sell the 40 pounds swimsuit.
The pictures of Damian then appeared on her website. However, Hurley came under so much flack that she has now removed the pics. An insider fumed that people involved in the line had been shocked by Hurley's decision to dress her son in a bikini, especially as it could mean him facing teasing at school.
"It's an outrage Liz made her son do this. He's not old enough to make that sort of decision. Imagine the teasing he could suffer at school. Why would any parent do this to their child?" the a lifestyle magazine quoted the source, as saying. "Liz suggested Damian pose in the bikini. Other people were uncomfortable with it but she insisted," the insider added.
The controversial snap and its withdrawal comes on the heels of Hurley's leopardskin range was slated by politicians as being too raunchy for kids.