- Elizabeth Taylor gets close to Michael Jackson in death
- Elizabeth presents a bust of ex-hubby to Prince Charles
- Elizabeth Taylor still pines for late hubby Richard Burton
- British Actor Joseph Fiennes To Play Michael Jackson In Road Trip Drama Movie!
- Kristin remembers Liz Taylor's gifts to Sex and the City cast
- Farrell opens up on friendship with Liz
Monday, October 01, 2007
London (ANI): Hollywood"s veteran actress Elizabeth Taylor might be heading for her ninth walk down the aisle. Rumours that the legendary actress is planning to wed started after she declared her love for a wealthy businessman she met last year in Hawaii. Taylor ended all the speculation about her relationship with African-American businessman Jason Winters, whom she met while promoting his jewellery line.
"Jason Winters is one of the most wonderful men I've ever known and that's why I love him. He bought us the most beautiful house in Hawaii and we visit it as often as possible," the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling Variety. Dame Elizabeth has been married eight times to seven men, twice to actor Richard Burton. Her last marriage - to construction worker Larry Fortensky - ended in 1996 after being together for five years. Earlier this year, the actress celebrated her 75th birthday in Las Vegas in March with a star-studded party.