TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Monday, October 01, 2007
London (ANI): Hollywood"s veteran actress Elizabeth Taylor might be heading for her ninth walk down the aisle. Rumours that the legendary actress is planning to wed started after she declared her love for a wealthy businessman she met last year in Hawaii. Taylor ended all the speculation about her relationship with African-American businessman Jason Winters, whom she met while promoting his jewellery line.
"Jason Winters is one of the most wonderful men I've ever known and that's why I love him. He bought us the most beautiful house in Hawaii and we visit it as often as possible," the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling Variety. Dame Elizabeth has been married eight times to seven men, twice to actor Richard Burton. Her last marriage - to construction worker Larry Fortensky - ended in 1996 after being together for five years. Earlier this year, the actress celebrated her 75th birthday in Las Vegas in March with a star-studded party.