TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Monday, October 01, 2007
London, (ANI): Hollywood"s veteran actress Elizabeth Taylor might be heading for her ninth walk down the aisle. Rumours that the legendary actress is planning to wed started after she declared her love for a wealthy businessman she met last year in Hawaii. Taylor ended all the speculation about her relationship with African-American businessman Jason Winters, whom she met while promoting his jewelery line.
"Jason Winters is one of the most wonderful men I've ever known and that's why I love him. He bought us the most beautiful house in Hawaii and we visit it as often as possible," the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling Variety. Dame Elizabeth has been married eight times to seven men, twice to actor Richard Burton.
Her last marriage - to construction worker Larry Fortensky - ended in 1996 after being together for five years. Earlier this year, the actress celebrated her 75th birthday in Las Vegas in March with a star-studded party.