TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Monday, October 01, 2007
London, (ANI): Hollywood"s veteran actress Elizabeth Taylor might be heading for her ninth walk down the aisle. Rumours that the legendary actress is planning to wed started after she declared her love for a wealthy businessman she met last year in Hawaii. Taylor ended all the speculation about her relationship with African-American businessman Jason Winters, whom she met while promoting his jewelery line.
"Jason Winters is one of the most wonderful men I've ever known and that's why I love him. He bought us the most beautiful house in Hawaii and we visit it as often as possible," the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling Variety. Dame Elizabeth has been married eight times to seven men, twice to actor Richard Burton.
Her last marriage - to construction worker Larry Fortensky - ended in 1996 after being together for five years. Earlier this year, the actress celebrated her 75th birthday in Las Vegas in March with a star-studded party.