TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Elizabeth Hurley is to serve a banquet inspired by English royalty at her wedding with Arun Nayar. The British actress-and-model, who is marrying Arun next month, has reportedly asked chefs at Gloucestershire's Sudeley Castle to prepare a meal inspired by cuisine served to King Henry VIII's sixth wife, Katherine Parr, when she lived there. Guests will be treated to roasted guinea fowl with sage and champagne jus, followed by summer fruit brulée or pears poached in wine for desert all washed down with Verve Cliquot Champagne. A source said: "It's a very medieval menu, in keeping with the castle. Liz wants the food to match the history of the venue so there will be nothing modern on the menu." Katherine, whose tomb is located in the castle church, regularly dined on deer that roamed wild on the estate.
Liz, 41, and Indian businessman Arun's extended wedding celebrations start with an English ceremony at Sudeley Castle, followed by a traditional Indian wedding in Mumbai, which will feature an Indian banquet.Celebrities expected to attend the nuptials include Liz's close friend Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish, fashion designer Donatella Versace and Victoria Beckham.
Pamela Anderson posed naked for a campaign
Nicole Ritchie could go to jail