TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Emma Watson has agreed to star in the final two Harry Potter movies. The 16-year-old actress, who reportedly told movie bosses she no longer wanted to play Hermione over fears of being typecast, has been persuaded to commit to the remaining installments of the boy wizard series. Emma said: "I could never let Hermione Granger go. I love her too much and love what playing her has meant to me. I'm excited and honoured to be finishing what I started and playing her in all seven films." Emma has signed a deal which will earn her a reported £2 million per movie.
Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint - who play Harry Potter and Ron Weasley respectively - have already agreed to reprise their roles for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Earlier this month, Rupert revealed Emma was keen to take on new challenges. He said: "Emma doesn't want to do it any more. She's tired of being known as'that girl from Harry Potter.' " Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - the franchise's fifth film - will be released this summer. Author J.K. Rowling's final book, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows', will be published in July.
Anna Nicole died of drug overdose
Hilary Swank Hospitalised