TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Harry Potter star Emma Watson has reportedly become a diva. The 16-year-old - who plays Hermione Granger in the hit films - has started complaining about her work and arguing with the film bosses. Emma is said to have confronted the director of 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix', David Yates, and asked him whether she was contractually obliged to do so many takes. Yates - who prefers to do around 30 takes to get everything just right - politely told her "yes".
The young actress threatened to quit the Harry Potter series but was allegedly lured back with a £2 million contract to keep playing Hermione for the full seven films. Emma said: "I've kind of come from nowhere and gone straight in at the top. Where do I go from here? I feel like I need to backtrack and work my way through again. "I'd be really interested to kind of train properly because I feel I shouldn't be here. I should have done so much more."
But she denies money was the reason she considered quitting. She said: "It was more about juggling my A-level exams, going to university and doing the movies."