TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
“I was in a Dior show in June and I had people coming up to me and asking questions, and it was all about glamour and clothes, and they were like, 'Oh, you"re the Bond girl! Give us some tips!"" the Daily Express quoted Eva, as telling Vogue.
“Sometimes I get very angry, and I shouldn"t. Maybe I should take some calming pills and be very poised and relaxed," she said. She also revealed that her mother has managed to keep her grounded despite all the fame, and now wants her to give it all up.
Marlene Jobert, who was a French star from the Sixties, is eager to advise her daughter against the acting profession, insisting: “You can still change! You can still get out!" The French actress has reunited with Craig in new fantasy film The Golden Compass.