TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
“I was in a Dior show in June and I had people coming up to me and asking questions, and it was all about glamour and clothes, and they were like, 'Oh, you"re the Bond girl! Give us some tips!"" the Daily Express quoted Eva, as telling Vogue.
“Sometimes I get very angry, and I shouldn"t. Maybe I should take some calming pills and be very poised and relaxed," she said. She also revealed that her mother has managed to keep her grounded despite all the fame, and now wants her to give it all up.
Marlene Jobert, who was a French star from the Sixties, is eager to advise her daughter against the acting profession, insisting: “You can still change! You can still get out!" The French actress has reunited with Craig in new fantasy film The Golden Compass.