TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Washington (ANI): 'Desperate Housewives" Eva Longoria has established herself as the 'perfect" housewife- by cooking and cleaning for hubby, French basketball star Tony Parker. The actress, 32, loves to cook Mexican food for her hubby, who is not much of a fan of her cuisine.
"I'm very domestic. I clean, I sew. I do Tony's laundry. I cook every day. I'm a great chef - my specialty is Mexican food. I make an amazing tortilla soup," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. Since Tony doesn"t like Mexican much, she cooks guacamole for him, as it is his favourite food.
“Tony doesn't like Mexican food, although he loves my guacamole, so I make this lemon pasta with pork chops and mushrooms and that's his favourite thing," she said.